How to get to Loyola Center (Venue of the Assembly)?
Dear delegates, servers or visitors to the Open Day, it will be a great joy to welcome at the Loyola Center to our next World Assembly. We want to share information on how to get there. We do not advise you to go by public transport, since there is no direct way to get there. That´s why we include some remises and radio taxis suggested to arrive.
In the following link you can find the location ( Location Loyola Center ).
Approximate round trip cost from Buenos Aires to Centro Loyola: US$ 80.
- PREMIUM: 5238-0000 (http://taxipremium.com.ar/es/index.php)
- CITYTAX: 4585-5544 (http://citytax.com.ar/)
- PIDALO- 4932-2222 o 4956-1200 (http://www.radiotaxipidalo.com.ar/inicio)
- REMIS BAREIN: 4664-7328 o 4664-7150. Sarmiento 1266, San Miguel
- REMIS SOL Y LUNA: 4664- 3704. San José 708, San Miguel